Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why my outgoing email adds ';FALSE'; and then email address?

-------------------------------------


For example my email address is abc@yahoo.com but when I send an email to any one, it shows them it is coming from ';False '; abc@yahoo.com Why is that? My name is not False and I dint use this word in any email. It started only 2 weeks ago. I had yahoo email for years but I never had problem like this before. Please help me as I dont want to have the word false from my outgoing email. I have pasted the way it appears to other people when they


receive my email ( i wrote abc instead of my actual email address )





From:


This sender is DomainKeys verified


';false'; %26lt;abc@yahoo.com





Also, could someone tell me if someone have did this intentionally ? If so, would I be able to give their email address.





Thankx and will appreciate a response from any one ASAP.Why my outgoing email adds ';FALSE'; and then email address?
Okay, I had the same problem and I figured it out. Go into your ';Options'; and select ';Mail Options';. I'll bet that in your ';From name'; field, it says ';false';. Just change it to your name and all should be well again.

No comments:

Post a Comment