Sunday, February 7, 2010

What can i do about false address acusations? that involve 2 people and 2 diffrent living places!?

ok i live in a mobil home over off of main st in jacksonville fl and my ex wife lives in an appartment on the south side of jacksonville fl and its under section 8 and i am on a lease her land lord keeps accusing me of living there cuase she keeps seeing me over at my ex's appartment but for that reasone is cuase i am her ride and her house cleaner and to help her with anyother things she needs help with to a point in wich i get paid for my services.. and with them accusing me of living with her my land lord is telling me i can go to jail for fraud and hers is threatining to throw her out and tell section 8 that i am living there but in trueth i am not i am not getting mail there or putting money into her place or anything like that. so what can i do?What can i do about false address acusations? that involve 2 people and 2 diffrent living places!?
why are you on the lease for section 8..something doesn't add up here..if you live somewhere..just prove it..consult a lawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment