Monday, February 8, 2010

Is it just me or is it kind of self-centered if a person IMs you and addresses the false tragedy of their life

How fast a relationship is going to end depends on...: hey


Lestat: yo


How fast a relationship is going to end depends on...: wassup?


Lestat: nm


How fast a relationship is going to end depends on...: ....lucky u. lucky *** u


Lestat: ..


How fast a relationship is going to end depends on...: sorry...but my life has been so ****** up lately


This is what message my friend sends me.


She in my opinion is self-centered.She depends on drama in here life to the point where she makes up things and she will often address her life as horrible.Some tragic event such as her ';sister'; dieing will happen yet when i talk to her over the phone she is perfectly alive and enjoying her time with her friends.This egotistic ignorant lies have driven me made.I cannot stand this person why would you address your problems in the way people such as her do (refer to my quote of our brief conversation i have had much worse conversations but not saved).She asks me how i am doing then she tries to seem pitiful. LestatIs it just me or is it kind of self-centered if a person IMs you and addresses the false tragedy of their life
Obviously, she wants and needs to be the center of attention.





And, obviously, she's hooked you...if she can intrude at will and it's driving you mad (sic, made). This is NOT a value judgment against you. Somehow she gets the message that she can intrude; and you have not been able to tactfully and lovingly cut her off.





I hope you figure out a way to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment