Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why do i have a ';False'; email address?

Hi, When i send an email to anyone, they receive it from somebody called False. It has my real email address under it, but the sender is called False, i've looked at all of the settings in my account to make sure my name wasn't actually changed to false but it hasn't. Can anyone explain why this is happening please?Why do i have a ';False'; email address?
yaar, change ur id..simple..


i will tell u something that when i used 2 send mail 2 anyone a maths quiz came and it said that u have 2 answer these questions in60 seconds,,i was also very worried.. but ... i have 2 answer first that stupid quiz then my mail will b send 2 the person...





my mail is pk15690@gmail.com its very bad...Why do i have a ';False'; email address?
No clue why that is happening, but I can see that it's a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment