Sunday, February 7, 2010

If my lawyer didn't give me my exes ss# and he gave us a false address, how can i find him?

i live in ok and we do have the child support enforcement division but i want to be able to help find him to speed up the process. intelius doesn't have his current address. what else can i do?If my lawyer didn't give me my exes ss# and he gave us a false address, how can i find him?
marriage certificate should have it. mine does. tax forms. paycheck stubs....to be perfectly honest if the CSS and your lawyer have the number....then there isn't much else you can do about it. it's gonna take some time. but do keep in mind that if he doesn't respond or cannot make himself found, the highest amount will be applied which can be almost $800.00 per month and is countable from the point of filing. once he isn't paying.....it will accrue. then they will suspend his license. and take his income tax, and garnish his wages. they will find him. they always do.If my lawyer didn't give me my exes ss# and he gave us a false address, how can i find him?
Find old tax papers, it should have the number on it.


If he is under child support enforcement, they will find him eventually, they always do
You might want to look into hiring a private investigator. Why isn't your lawyer giving you the information you requested...he's representing you, not your ex? Your lawyer sounds shady.
Consider hiring a skip tracer or private investigator (check your local phone book). They have access to all kinds of database mining web sites that would probably be cost-prohibitive for you to join yourself. Your lawyer may even be able to refer you to one he/she recommends. Hope this helps.
The most efficient way to get someone's address it to tell that person that you have money for them. If you don't have the ex's phone #, call someone from the ex's family and w/o telling them who you really are, inform them that your ex has money due him and it's your job to see that he gets it. Ask for an address.


If they ask where the money is coming from or how much, tell them sorry but that is personal info that you are not allowed to reveal.
www.zabasearch.com
simple: When I started looking for my nephew I was told to look for the mother and I would find the son and they where right. My nephews mother changed chris last name. But I was able to find the mom through censes. We found his mom by looking for her birth date marriage and divorce. That showed us where she lived and once we found her we checked the censes in that area.Then we started looking for chris and found him. Children don't go to far from their parents no matter how old they are. Find the parents and you will find the kid or your x. They will always be in contact with their parents at one time or another

No comments:

Post a Comment