Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can you put a false billing address(NOT SHIPPING) for VISA gift cards?(REVISED)?

I'm trying to send my friend something from Tiffany %26amp; Co. online because she lives 5 hours away from me.


And I have a VISA gift card that I bought at Walmart so I'd be able to order things online.


I know this may sound stupid, but I really do feel uncomfortable giving out my address, even though Tiffany's is like a major company and stuff, but it's just that I just don't feel like giving out my address.


Can I just put a random address on the billing address? Or would that be a bad thing to do?


When I bought the VISA gift card, I did not need to provide my address.Can you put a false billing address(NOT SHIPPING) for VISA gift cards?(REVISED)?
A gift card is not like a credit card, it's more like a debit card. They won't be sending you a bill, so I don't think they need any billing address. If it is unclear online how to order without billing address, call the store and have customer service assist you or take the order over the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment