Sunday, February 7, 2010

How many of you will watch the SOTU address just to count how many false statements Bush makes?

I have one of those clickers they use to count people at clubs so I'm ready!How many of you will watch the SOTU address just to count how many false statements Bush makes?
I'll watch it, like i do every year.





I like to count the lies, but also his missteps in speech. That count will go higher than he can count himself.How many of you will watch the SOTU address just to count how many false statements Bush makes?
It's like being afraid to actually look and listen and holding your breath that he won't embarrass himself and us.
Not me. That was fun the first couple of years, but after a while it gets old. I do still enjoy listening to Rush to see how many times in an hour he can lie. That never gets old.
what a patriot
I hope he talks about renewable energy, like he has the last four SOTU's....Still waiting on that one, George.
I think I'll do a shot for every lie he tells. Bottoms up!!
Those counters usually stop at 999 so you may need to get 2
I'd say make it a drinking game, but people might get too drunk.
Not me. I have a life. Bless your heart.
I'd rather have my eyes gouged out with an icepick.
like that isn't Pinocchio's nose in the avatar





that's okay..a lie is only a lie..depending on what is---is
In the midst of trying to 'decode' his unintelligible message I will be counting as well. Oh, this is the sotu address. Then nevermind, his script has already been written. I will better understand him.
Even with one of those clicker you still might miss some. They just come at you to fast.
I'm going to pass on the STU. Thanks to the NIE report, Bush won't be able to accuse Iran of having a smoking gun in the form of a mushroom cloud.
You mean the statements you disagree with? Because I promise you, you know far less about the issues than the president does. And yet I bet you think HE is an idiot. During the state of the union you won't know whether his statements are correct or wrong. In fact no one will until the truth reveals itself through hindsight. (You guys have a real habit of viewing the world through your 'hind'.) But I can assure you, none will be knowingly false. None have yet to be.
Do those things count that high? I had no idea!
I'll only watch it if I have trouble sleeping.
I dont watch or listen to Bush anymore and my head aches have gone away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment