Thursday, February 4, 2010

Is it illegal to provide a false return address on a package?

An old roomate sent me something they knew I wouldn't like, and since he doesn't want me to know where he lives he put a fake return address on the package. I'm just wondering if this is illegal, it should be, and if any action could be taken to get back at him for it, lol.Is it illegal to provide a false return address on a package?
No, I don't think so, unless you are trying to defraud the Postal Service. That was the old trick of putting a fake address on the deliver too, and the one you want it delievered to in the left upper corner. That would get you free postal service.Is it illegal to provide a false return address on a package?
No, just amazingly dumb if it's something valuable.
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment