Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can you put a false billing address(NOT SHIPPING) for VISA gift cards?

If I have a VISA gift card,


and I'm ordering something, for the billing address(NOT the shipping address), can I put a random address or would I have to put in my real address? As it's not a credit card I don't feel comfortable with putting in my real address so I want to put a random address.


Will they send me something through that address? Like information about the item I ordered?Can you put a false billing address(NOT SHIPPING) for VISA gift cards?
if you dont feel comfortable putting down your address how are going to


send to you then? I dont think the enterprise is avaiavle and I dont


think telephagphy works very well either


and I *belive the billing address has to match the shipping address


as thats one way when you register the card on the visa gift card


site the credit verification uses your order could get decline otherwise


what usually happens when you order something and you use a visa


card


when system is process your order it verifies if the card number is good


as well verifying the address listed for that card.


(sometimes it will let you send it to an different (it depends on the company policy)

No comments:

Post a Comment