Thursday, February 4, 2010

Am I setting myself up for false expectations?

I really thought this boy liked me back in April. He'd stare and smile and i really thought he liked me but he never really said a word to me. Once I was reading a book and he studied the back cover to see what it was.. The last days of school I thought he would at least tell me ';have a great summer'; but he said not ONE word. School started in late August and I was sad me and him didn't have any classes together. Recently, my schedule changed and now I pass by him everyday after a certain period. The first time, i SWORE he side-ways looked at me, the next day at my locker i'm sure he looked at me, but friday, he didn't.. I'm so confused and I don't know what to do. Should I just give up on him once and for all? OR, should I maintain some hope?Am I setting myself up for false expectations?
Girl, calm down! You're definitely setting yourself up for false expectation because you're already expecting things when NOTHING happened!


Don't think too much about that, just be cool you know. Let the dices roll. Stop paying so much attention to the guy, but if he comes to talk to you just reply nicely. Or if you catch him looking at you, smile. If thing's are meant to happen they will, if they don't...well, it wasn't meant to be.


The thing is...don't stress too much about it. People can tell when we're nervous, maybe that's scaring him a bit. And also, it's always good to ';ignore'; boys a bit, cause they come after you.


Hope this helps :)Am I setting myself up for false expectations?
Give up on him and move on. It's getting too stressful for you and no guy is worth that.
just go up to him and say hi you'll never really know what he thinks until you talk to him. good luck!
lol talk to him

No comments:

Post a Comment