Sunday, February 7, 2010

My sons father gave a false address for me and gained custody? Its been 2 years, how do I get him back?

I was kicked out of my parents house for exotic dancing. Having no stable place to go I left my son with my parents until I could get back on my feet. I stayed in contact with my parents, son, and my son's father. All knew of my whereabouts. Three moths later my son's father showed up at my new apartment demanding he take my son now that he had gain full custody. He gave them a bogus address and therefore I never showed up. When I called the court house they not only informed me of the $400 a week child support but told me theres nothing I could do because u cant prove the judge wrong and i would have to file to get him back. But first I would have to have a stable place to live for at least 6 months. Being I just moved in to my apartment I couldnt do that. The child support racked up especially with me not dancing anymore. Now 2 years later I have been in my new house for a year and have racked up some back support. My sons father never allows me to see my son. what can I do?My sons father gave a false address for me and gained custody? Its been 2 years, how do I get him back?
i have no idea!My sons father gave a false address for me and gained custody? Its been 2 years, how do I get him back?
Get a lawyer
Do unto others as they have done to you.
Get a lawyer.
There is a big chunk of this story missing...
1. sorry to say this, i cant help u.
one step at a time.





I'd reccomend appeasing the father but don't go to far with that. If he is unwilling to be reasonable then you'll have to do it legally. File for partial custody. If you've been stable for awhile six months or more I don't see why the judge wouldn't order your ex to allow you some visitation.





In any case it'll be hard to get him back but if your tenacious enough you'll have more than what you do. Hope this helps.





good luck.
Only a lawyer and money can help you with this crazy situation ! ....u obviously have money for a computer and internet connection ....so get moving ....that's if you really love your son !


There are just some people out there that do not deserve to have children !!

No comments:

Post a Comment